The art of Luxury Living
Whilst the word luxury can still mean opulence, expense and a non necessity, it has now taken on a new meaning in many of our lives as we face the absence of freedom of movement, dining out, being with friends and family or even retail therapy. Things we took for granted previously - catching a flight, face to face communication or a hug - feel like pure out-of-reach luxury these days.
So what does the Knox slogan "The art of Luxury Living" stand for?
It stands for HAPPINESS, COMFORT, QUALITY, TIME, UNIQUENESS and EXPERIENCE.
- HAPPINESS: As your home is one of the biggest investments that you will probably make in your life, it should have the power to make you happy. A smile should be hard to contain when you open your gate or your front door.
- COMFORT: Is it good enough to just look great? NO. at Knox we understand that your furniture should be comfortable as well as beautiful, we understand the pleasure of a long leisurely lunch in the sun, a perfect bed for lazy morning lie-ins or a sofa that supports your back and neck whilst you watch your favourite film, read that novel that your purchased at the airport or simply sit a chat with family and friends. We also understand the comfort of a warm towel after your shower, sheets that require less ironing and the right shade of paint to add harmony to your home.
- QUALITY: For us it's about the service that we offer from start to finish and even beyond. It's about the products that we chose to provide. It's about the fact that we prefer to say "sorry no" than to sell a product that is of poor quality and will not fulfil its use or purpose or the project investments that are too low for us to complete a quality home.
- TIME: Your time is precious and we understand that the time that we invest in sourcing the right products for you in our store means that yours is saved when you know that you can find what you are looking for right under our roof. When you invest in our services, we know that not only will you have the peace of mind that the result is likely to exceed expectations but that it will be achieved on schedule and in far less time than you could have ever managed alone, giving you more time to enjoy it.
- UNIQUENESS: At Knox we are not about beige or boring, we believe that every home should be a reflection of its owners and we know that everyone has a different background, has had different experiences, has different dreams and different lifestyles. That is why we know that we need to offer products that are different and unique and help you to create your own reflection in your home not a mirror image of another. We are at our happiest when creating bespoke soft furnishings or showing you how to combine styles, colours and textures to portray your uniqueness.
- EXPERIENCE: With over 35 years of local knowledge and over 15 years of transforming your homes we know that the experience that we have is a luxury in itself. The fact that year on year our returning customer rate continues to grow encourages us to keep striving to give you, the client, the best customer experience ever.