Delivering your project on time, to cost and to the highest quality in an efficient manner and with minimal disruptions to your day-to-day life is what we do at Knox Design.
Between concept and completion, there’s a lot of activity taking place that needs to be tightly managed so that your project runs smoothly and results in a successful outcome.
The key to making sure everything comes together is a project management approach that is rigid when it needs to be but flexible enough to adapt to unexpected events. Trust us there is always something.
Attention to detail is everything.
Through regular site meetings, proper co-ordination of product orders, managing tradespeople and effective troubleshooting of any issues that may arise during your interior design project, we ensure an on time and on budget outcome.
- Overall project coordination and planning with specific focus on time, cost and quality.
- Organising, scheduling and checking deliveries of materials (kitchen, bathroom fittings, flooring etc)
- Organising and managing the schedule of work—ensuring the right people are on site in the right order and minimising stress.
- Sourcing furniture, appliances, tradespeople, and obtaining estimates for work you want done. This can include, Tel installation, pest control etc.
- Manage tradespeople (builders, specialist kitchen and bathroom fitters, gardeners etc).
- Being on site regularly to oversee and manage tradespeople and make sure they are doing what was in the plan.
- Final Handover followed by snagging.