For many, the Mediterranean island of Mallorca is the ideal location to find their dream home or a second residence. With the stunning environment and the cosmopolitan lifestyle that Mallorca offers, we understand why, but finding a property and a home you really love is only the beginning of the process. Many houses need to be modernised and adapted to the personal style of the buyer. Sometimes the process can be a lengthy one. From narrowing your search to find the right property, to dealing with legal and financial matters, you finally arrive at the decorating and renovation stage - unless you have been lucky enough to find your ultimate dream home.
Knox Design are well-accustomed to realizing the dreams of their clients using their many years of experience and knowledge of creating the perfect home on Mallorca.
Providing all needed services including architectural, construction, electrical, plumbing, heating, air-conditioning, carpentry and decorating means our clients have a no-hassle, one-stop solution using Knox Design.
Delivering your project on time, to cost and to the highest quality in an efficient manner and with minimal disruptions to your day-to-day life is what we do at Knox Design.
Between concept and completion, there’s a lot of activity taking place that needs to be tightly managed so that your project runs smoothly and results in a successful outcome.
The key to making sure everything comes together is a project management approach that is rigid when it needs to be but flexible enough to adapt to unexpected events. Trust us there is always something.
Attention to detail is everything.
Through regular site meetings, proper co-ordination of product orders, managing tradespeople and effective troubleshooting of any issues that may arise during your interior design project, we ensure an on time and on budget outcome.
- Overall project coordination and planning with specific focus on time, cost and quality.
- Organising, scheduling and checking deliveries of materials (kitchen, bathroom fittings, flooring etc)
- Organising and managing the schedule of work—ensuring the right people are on site in the right order and minimising stress.
- Sourcing furniture, appliances, tradespeople, and obtaining estimates for work you want done. This can include, Tel installation, pest control etc.
- Manage tradespeople (builders, specialist kitchen and bathroom fitters, gardeners etc).
- Being on site regularly to oversee and manage tradespeople and make sure they are doing what was in the plan.
- Final Handover followed by snagging.